Men's Gold Stainless Steel Quartz Watches
Brand Name: MEGIR
Band Length: 22cm
Water Resistance Depth: 3Bar
Clasp Type: Folding Clasp with Safety
Case Material: Alloy
Case Thickness: 13.5mm
Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
Item Type: Quartz Wristwatches
Band Material Type: Alloy
Dial Diameter: 46mm
Model Number: MS2068GGD-2N3
Band Width: 22mm
Case Shape: ROUND
Feature: Water Resistant
Feature: Complete Calendar
Feature: Luminous Hands
PHOTOS FROM BUYERS
Product Specifications Megir 2068G
【Case Diameterã€?/span>46mm Approx
【Band Widthã€?/span> 22mm Approx
【Band Lengthã€?/span>240mm Approx
【Case Thicknessã€?/span>14mm Approx
【Net Weightã€?/span>140g Approx
【Function & Featureã€?/span>
Water resistant 3 ATM: withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering, diving, snorkeling or water-related work.
Luminous Hands: Luminous parts will glow in dark after absorbing light.
Chronograph Indicator: three time keeping indicator: 24-hour Indicator, second, minute
Calendar: show the date. At the end of a month, you may need to set the date by hand.
A: Star/Pause Button - at the two o’clock position (Push the start button to begin recording time, push it again to stop the recording.
B: Reset Button â€?at the four o’clock position (Push the reset button, three train wheels would be reset. Pay attention: You MUST STOP the three train wheels before resetting.)
C: Crown (Pull the crown out to the first section to set calendar, pull it out to the second section to set time)
Glow Continually After Absorbing Light
WATER RESISTANT 3 ATM
Withstands rain and splashes of water, but not applicable to showering, diving, snorkeling or water-related work.
100% Real Shooting, Real Visible
Get full refund within 60 days.
RETURNING FOR REPLACEMENT AND REFUND
In the very unlikely occurrence that there are damages with your item; we offer a 60-day unconditional money back guarantee.
If the watch is broken you can return it and get full refund within 60 days. You'll have to pay for the shipping cost of the return.
If your timepiece was damaged in the shipping process or you receive the wrong watch please send us a few pictures of the damages within 3 days of receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be in touch and arrange another to be shipped.
Before returning items to us, please make sure that you contact us first and that you read and follow the instructions below. Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.
Note: yoohal.com reserves the right to charge a handling fee on all returned products.
1. All products must be returned in their original condition.
2. Mis-shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item received was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible to get another of this item sent to you.
RETURNING FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND
We will be responsible for an exchange or refund if there are any product quality problems within 60 days of the customers receiving the item. Please make sure to contact us first before returning any item back. Customers may need to send the product back to us, and after confirming that the product has not been damaged on purpose, we will exchange the product.
The Yoohal Pledge
Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every product undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established. Any product purchased at yoohal.com is automatically registered and covered under our international three-year warranty.
Quality Assurance Processes
From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of our product has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests. We test all components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally, and aesthetically sound. We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests. We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets. We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes. Once a Yoohal watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
For non-watch products, we will strictly inspect the products in full accordance with the procedures before shipment.
Additional Warranty Information
Our products are covered by a three-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
*Important note regarding watches: Every automatic watch requires maintenance and the frequency depends on the model, climate, and conditions of use. As a general rule, your automatic watch should have a complete overhaul every 20-24 months.
Normally, the battery of a quartz watch can last for 2-3 years. When the hands of a quartz watch stop working or the dial with a digital display becomes blurred, you may need to replace the watch with a new battery.
Most smart watches need to be connected to the phone's Bluetooth to perform all functions, and download related mobile phone applications to effectively manage data. Depending on the environment of use, smart watches can be used for 1-7 days. When the battery is exhausted, you need to use the matching charging cable provided by us to charge the device.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
- The consequences of natural disasters, loss or acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
- Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than Yoohal or a center duly authorized by Yoohal. Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
- Applications for repair or servicing work that do not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch and a valid serial number on the watch.
- Bracelets, crystals, or crowns & stems.
- Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to keep the crown tightly closed at all times.
- Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
- Recommended routine overhauls on automatic watches.