Air Jordan 3D Sneaker Clock with 12 Mini Sneakers
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and Credit Card
We have reduced the price from $119.99 to
$59.99 to sell, and will return to the original price of $119.99 after the sale
reaches 1,000 orders.
Popping on to the scene in 1984, the Jordan sneakers, a shoe that would forever change the shoe game on the basketball court- and equally in the entire sneakerhead culture.
In our passions, we not only love everything about sneakerhead culture, but also how we can apply them to different tastes and crafts of our creative aims. One of our most beloved collections started with our mini sneakers craft collection.
After having merged our sneaker designs to the original DBZ figures, we went to brainstorming and brought something to the forefront that perfectly mixes our love of sneakers with timepieces to share with all fellow drip fans that just love to be all about the aesthetics.
When we put the two together, something new, something absolutely special came of the drawing board session between our team here: we decided to bring the shoe rack to the clock, and decided it was time to mix the two.
Catch the time and dunk on the competition with our special Air Jordan 3D Sneaker Clock!
Each hand painted sneaker is meant to commemorate the time of the Air Jordan, from 1-12 of the Flight Club. What began as something new in the 80s for MJ, became one of his greatest legacies with time. With having a sneaker from each release from 1 to 12, you can see the hands of time take you through the eras themselves, honoring number 23 for the line of footwear he had created.
The mini sneakers are all hand painted shoes of original designs from the artistic visions of our team here at Relics Japan, helping make each clock an original craft for you. The mini sneakers themselves are made of ABS plastic, designed to only help add to the originality of your clock.
- Own 1 to 12 all at once: comes with 12 pairs of mini Jordans(1 to 12). The Jordans can be rearranged or removed.
- Craftmanship: the Jordans looks and feels like original adult size shoe
Clock body is made by premium MDF
Shoes are made of PVC
Clock uses 1.5 V battery, battery not included.
Get Yours Today! Look at this beautiful mini Jordan
Get full refund within 60 days.
RETURNING FOR REPLACEMENT AND REFUND
In the very unlikely occurrence that there are damages with your item; we offer a 60-day unconditional money back guarantee.
If the watch is broken you can return it and get full refund within 60 days. You'll have to pay for the shipping cost of the return.
If your timepiece was damaged in the shipping process or you receive the wrong watch please send us a few pictures of the damages within 3 days of receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be in touch and arrange another to be shipped.
Before returning items to us, please make sure that you contact us first and that you read and follow the instructions below. Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.
Note: yoohal.com reserves the right to charge a handling fee on all returned products.
1. All products must be returned in their original condition.
2. Mis-shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item received was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible to get another of this item sent to you.
RETURNING FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND
We will be responsible for an exchange or refund if there are any product quality problems within 60 days of the customers receiving the item. Please make sure to contact us first before returning any item back. Customers may need to send the product back to us, and after confirming that the product has not been damaged on purpose, we will exchange the product.
The Yoohal Pledge
Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every product undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established. Any product purchased at yoohal.com is automatically registered and covered under our international three-year warranty.
Quality Assurance Processes
From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of our product has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests. We test all components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally, and aesthetically sound. We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests. We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets. We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes. Once a Yoohal watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
For non-watch products, we will strictly inspect the products in full accordance with the procedures before shipment.
Additional Warranty Information
Our products are covered by a three-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
*Important note regarding watches: Every automatic watch requires maintenance and the frequency depends on the model, climate, and conditions of use. As a general rule, your automatic watch should have a complete overhaul every 20-24 months.
Normally, the battery of a quartz watch can last for 2-3 years. When the hands of a quartz watch stop working or the dial with a digital display becomes blurred, you may need to replace the watch with a new battery.
Most smart watches need to be connected to the phone's Bluetooth to perform all functions, and download related mobile phone applications to effectively manage data. Depending on the environment of use, smart watches can be used for 1-7 days. When the battery is exhausted, you need to use the matching charging cable provided by us to charge the device.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
- The consequences of natural disasters, loss or acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
- Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than Yoohal or a center duly authorized by Yoohal. Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
- Applications for repair or servicing work that do not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch and a valid serial number on the watch.
- Bracelets, crystals, or crowns & stems.
- Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to keep the crown tightly closed at all times.
- Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
- Recommended routine overhauls on automatic watches.