The Yoohal Pledge
Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every product undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established. Any product purchased at yoohal.com is automatically registered and covered under our international three-year warranty.
Quality Assurance Processes
From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of our product has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests. We test all components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally, and aesthetically sound. We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests. We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets. We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes. Once a Yoohal watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
For non-watch products, we will strictly inspect the products in full accordance with the procedures before shipment.
Additional Warranty Information
Our products are covered by a three-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
*Important note regarding watches: Every automatic watch requires maintenance and the frequency depends on the model, climate, and conditions of use. As a general rule, your automatic watch should have a complete overhaul every 20-24 months.
Normally, the battery of a quartz watch can last for 2-3 years. When the hands of a quartz watch stop working or the dial with a digital display becomes blurred, you may need to replace the watch with a new battery.
Most smart watches need to be connected to the phone's Bluetooth to perform all functions, and download related mobile phone applications to effectively manage data. Depending on the environment of use, smart watches can be used for 1-7 days. When the battery is exhausted, you need to use the matching charging cable provided by us to charge the device.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
- The consequences of natural disasters, loss or acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
- Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than Yoohal or a center duly authorized by Yoohal. Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
- Applications for repair or servicing work that do not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch and a valid serial number on the watch.
- Bracelets, crystals, or crowns & stems.
- Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to keep the crown tightly closed at all times.
- Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
- Recommended routine overhauls on automatic watches.